Federal Injury Centers Dayton


The DOL doctors and OWCP claims experts at Federal Injury Centers in Dayton, Ohio, treat injured federal workers in compliance with the Federal Employees Compensation Act (FECA)

If you file your OWPC forms incorrectly you could lose your benefits. We can help!

What to Look For In a DOL Doctor?

Here are some things to look for in an OWCP doctor:

Experience with OWCP cases:

  • Look for a doctor who has experience treating DOL patients with work-related injuries and illnesses. They should be familiar with the OWCP process and how to document your injuries or illness in a way that meets OWCP requirements.
  • You can ask the federal workers compensation doctor how many OWCP cases they have handled in the past, and what types of injuries or illnesses they have experience treating.
  • You can also check with your state or local OWCP office for a list of recommended doctors or specialists.

Understanding of your injury or illness:

  • Make sure the doctor takes the time to listen to you about your injury or illness and how it is affecting you.
  • They should ask you questions about your work duties, how the injury or illness happened, and your symptoms.
  • The doctor should be able to explain your diagnosis and treatment options in a way that you understand.

Communication skills:

It is important that you feel comfortable talking to your doctor about your injury or illness. The doctor should be able to communicate with you in a clear and concise way, and they should be available to answer your questions.

Willingness to work with OWCP:

  • The Innova doctor should be willing to work with OWCP to get you the treatment you need.
  • This may include completing OWCP paperwork and providing medical reports to OWCP.

Here are some additional tips for finding an OWCP doctor:

  • Ask your friends, family, or co-workers for recommendations.
  • Check online reviews of doctors in your area.
  • Contact your state or local OWCP office for a list of recommended doctors or specialists.
  • Once you have found a few doctors, call their office to ask questions and schedule an appointment.

Request a Consultation

Complete the form below to request a consultation with a federal workers’ compensation expert. Learn more about your treatment options and receive experienced OWCP claims assistance…